Future Greenland Conference - New businesses based on Greenlandic uniqueness?
Future Greenland 2017 is the fifth conference organized by Greenland Business Association. Future Greenland is a meeting point for business professionals and decision makers. The conference takes place from May 9-10 in Nuuk and an abundance of speakers ranging from the EU to Greenlandic business representatives will give their take on the future development of Greenlandic Industry.
Around 450 conference participants from Greenland, Iceland, Canada and Denmark meet for presentations, discussions, workshops and networking.
This year's theme is: Capital, Competences, Capacity.
On May 10, Professor Minik Rosing, head of Greenland Perspective will give a talk entitled "Greenland Perspective – can Greenland create new businesses that contribute to global solutions?".
Other key note speakers at the event will be:
- EU commissioner Margrethe Vestager
- Minister of Fisheries Karl Kristian Kruse
- Editor in Chief and CEO. Børsen Anders Krab-Johansen
- Chairman of the Greenland Economic Council Torben M. Andersen
- Former Premier of Greenland Kuupik Kleist
- CEO Danish Construction Lars Storr-Hansen